During the 2022 annual conference of the Academy of Catholic Theology, my DPhil thesis on corporate religious liberty received an honourable mention for the Academy’s Dissertation Prize, awarded to early career academics.
Entries were evaluated by distinguished theologians, including:
- John Betz, University of Notre Dame
- Michael Dauphinais, Ave Maria University
- Brian Dunkle, S.J., Boston College
- Sr. Gill Goulding, C.J., Regis College at the University of Toronto
- Dominic Langevin, O.P., Dominican House of Studies
- Matthew Levering, University of St. Mary of the Lake and Mundelein Seminary
- Jacob Wood, Franciscan University of Steubenville
And what an honour to be included in a list with Prof Rachel Coleman and Fr Joseph Van House, two CUA grads whose research on metaphysics and the Song of Songs, respectively, deserves to be widely read. Congratulations to both!
Faculty of Theology and Religion
University of Oxford
Oxford, OX2 6GG, United Kingdom
© Edward A. David 2022